Application for 2019 Admission
Primary 1 Placement
- Parents of students applying for Pathlight's Primary 1 programme are advised to send in their completed applications before 25 May 2018. Eligible applications will be called for the School's first Screening Assessments during the first or last week of the June school holidays, according to the number of vacancies available.
- Parents can submit their applications throughout the year. For those who send in after 25 May 2018, they will have their applications processed for later phases of the School Screening Assessments, which will be subject to available vacancies.
Placements to Other Levels
- Parents applying for other levels in Pathlight's Primary and Secondary programmes, please submit your applications to the School as soon as they are completed.
- School Screening Assessments for various levels will be scheduled in the second half of the year, depending on whether there are available vacancies in these levels in 2019.
Submission of Applications
Application for admission into Pathlight School must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Application Form (https://www.moe.gov.sg/education/special-education/application-to-sped-schools)
- Current/previous school reports or copies of examination scores
- A diagnostic report or written statement from a relevant medical professional or psychologist that diagnosed child with mild to moderate Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Please send all the required documents to:
PATHLIGHT SCHOOL (CAMPUS 2)
6 Ang Mo Kio Street 44