|School Fees||Miscellaneous Fees||Total Fees|
|Primary, Secondary & Vocational Track||$350 per month||$0||$350|
Parents pay $3.80 per annum for compulsory Student Insurance Plan.
Collection of School Fees
School fees are to be paid via GIRO. Kindly ensure that there are sufficient funds available in the bank accounts at least 3 days before the GIRO deduction date as indicated in the payment schedule below:
- Monthly deduction of school fees by the 25th of every month
- EXCEPT for the following months where 2 MONTHS’ Fees will be collected:
- January - January and December school fees will be collected.
- May - May and June fees will be collected.
- Pathlight Primary School and Vocational Track students do not pay additional fees for CCAs.
- Pathlight Secondary School students pay a nominal co-payment per semester for CCAs.
No child, if deemed suitable for Pathlight, will be deprived of an education because he cannot afford it.
About 40% of Pathlight students, who meet our eligibility criteria, pay lower than the listed school fees, They receive financial subsidies computed according to their family income, with the most needy paying $0 school fees or as low as $8.40/- per month. In addition, Pathlight works with key partners such as The MILK Fund to provide additional subsidies for books, uniforms, transport and meals.